Banks As Coordinators of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Gole & Tao Sun, 2013. "Financial Structures and Economic Outcomes; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert M. Townsend & Kenichi Ueda, 2010. "Welfare Gains From Financial Liberalization," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 553-597, August.
- José Luis Hernández Mota, 2015. "El papel del desarrollo financiero como fuente del crecimiento económico," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 7(2), pages 235-256, July.
- Abiad, Abdul & Oomes, Nienke & Ueda, Kenichi, 2008.
"The quality effect: Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of capital?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 270-282, October.
- Abdul d Abiad & Nienke Oomes & Kenichi Ueda, 2004. "The Quality Effect; Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Capital?," IMF Working Papers 04/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders; Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Banks; Economic models; Bank-oriented financial system; bank control; firm group; interbank market; deposit rate; bond; banking; financial system; Noncooperative Games; Exchange and Production Economies; One; Two; and Multisector Growth Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-01-06 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-06 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2007-01-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MIC-2007-01-06 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .