Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management; Issues and Approaches for Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Firms," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 4(2), pages 129-146.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gebhardt, Günther, 1998.
"Derivatives usage in risk management by U.S. and German non-financial firms: A comparative survey,"
CFS Working Paper Series
1998/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bodnar, G.M. & Gebhart, G., 1998. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-03, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Gunther Gebhardt, 1998. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey," NBER Working Papers 6705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2000.
"The forward premium puzzle: different tales from developed and emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-144, June.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 1999. "The Forward Premium Puzzle: Different Tales from Developed and Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:3:p:115-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bo Tang, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Exposure of Chinese Firms at the Industry and Firm Level,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 592-607, August.
- Tang, Bo, 2014. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Chinese Firms at the Industry and Firm level," MPRA Paper 66008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Ahmad Ahmadpour Kasgari & Seyyed Hasan Salehnezhad & Fatemeh Ebadi, 2013. "A Review of Bankruptcy and its Prediction," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 274-277, October.
- Mun, Kyung-Chun, 2016. "Hedging bank market risk with futures and forwards," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 112-125.
- Stacia Howard, 2009. "Stress testing with incomplete data: a practical guide," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008, volume 31, pages 344-355 Bank for International Settlements.
- Doan Van Dinh & Guangming Gong, 2013. "Applied Financial Mathematical Model for Derivative Instruments and Hedging Exchange Rate," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 254-273, October.
- He, Zhongfang, 2014. "Efficient estimation of extreme value-at-risks for standalone structural exchange rate risk," MPRA Paper 57800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:35-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimmy Melo, 2014. "Expectativas cambiarias, selección adversa y liquidez," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 27-62, May.
- Vít Bubák & Filip Žikeš, 2009. "Distribution and Dynamics of Central-European Exchange Rates: Evidence from Intraday Data," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(4), pages 334-359, Oktober.
- Abdelaaziz Aït Ali & Yassine Msadfa, 2017. "Manufacturing Employment Elasticity and Its Drivers in Developing and Emerging Countries : Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa," Research papers & Policy papers 1709, OCP Policy Center.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Economic models; Financial risk; Financial management; Foreign exchange; Risk management; Industry; International financial markets; Foreign Exchange Hedging; Corporate Hedging Practices; hedging; exchange rate; currency risk; exchange rate risk; Business Economics;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-01-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2007-01-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FMK-2007-01-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2007-01-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2007-01-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .