Monetary Transmission Mechanisms in Belarus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Starr, Martha A., 2005. "Does money matter in the CIS? Effects of monetary policy on output and prices," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 441-461, September.
- Miguel A Savastano, 1996. "Dollarization in Latin America; Recent Evidence and Some Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 96/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Michael J. Artis & Mark P. Taylor, 1993. "The Stabilizing Effect of the ERMon Exchange Rates and Interest Rates; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 93/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Liviatan, Nissan, 1992. "The Business Cycle Associated.with Exchange Rate-Based Stabilizations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 279-305, May.
- Ize, Alain & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2003. "Financial dollarization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 323-347, March.
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2004. "Balance Sheets and Exchange Rate Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1183-1193, September.
- Eric Parrado, 2004. "Singapore's Unique Monetary Policy; How Does it Work?," IMF Working Papers 04/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Brad Setser & Nouriel Roubini & Christian Keller & Mark Allen & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2002. "A Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isakova, Asel, 2010. "Currency substitution in the economies of Central Asia : how much does it cost?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sheikh Khurram Fazal & Muhammad Abdus Salam, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 39-62, Jan-June.
- Besnik Fetai, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Transition Economies: The Case of Republic of Macedonia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 309-324, November.
- Alex Miksjuk & Sam Ouliaris & Mikhail Pranovich, 2015. "The Game of Anchors; Studying the Causes of Currency Crises in Belarus," IMF Working Papers 15/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Asel Isakova, 2010. "Currency Substitution in the Economies of Central Asia: How Much Does it Cost?," Chapters,in: The Euro and Economic Stability, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBelarus; Dollarization; Economic models; Monetary policy; Interest rate policy; Inflation; Prices; transmission mechanisms; dollarization.; exchange rate; real exchange rate; foreign exchange; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-11-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-11-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-11-25 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .