Public Debt and Productivity; The Difficult Quest for Growth in Jamaica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Toan Quoc Nguyen & Benedict J. Clements & Rina Bhattacharya, 2003. "External Debt, Public Investment, and Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelbesa Megersa & Danny Cassimon, 2015.
"Public Debt, Economic Growth, and Public Sector Management in Developing Countries: Is There a Link?,"
Public Administration & Development,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 329-346, December.
- Megersa, Kelbesa & Cassimon, Danny, 2014. "Public debt, economic growth and public sector management in developing countries: is there a link?," IOB Working Papers 2014.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Klaus-Stefan Enders, 2007. "Egypt—Searching for Binding Constraints on Growth," IMF Working Papers 07/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Shijaku, Gerti, 2014. "Fiscal policy, output and financial stress in the case of developing and emerging European economies: a threshold VAR approach," MPRA Paper 79139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2014.
"Fiscal composition and long-term growth,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 349-358, January.
- Wani, Nassir Ul Haq & Kabir, Habib, 2016. "An evaluation of relationship between public debt and economic growth: A study of Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 75538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2016.
- Khalil Ahmad & Amun Khalid & Zoya Noor, 2016. "The role of IMF in Pakistanâ€™s economy," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Shijaku, Gerti & Gjokuta, Arlind, 2013. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: the case of Albania," MPRA Paper 79090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "Jamaica - Country Economic Memorandum : Unlocking Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2756, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Economic models; External debt; Jamaica; Productivity; Public debt; Public investment; Resource allocation; growth; growth accounting; gdp growth; tfp; International Lending and Debt Problems; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development; Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-25 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2006-11-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .