Pacific Island Countries; Possible Common Currency Arrangement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 17, November.
- John Hawkins & Paul Masson, 2003. "Economic aspects of regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies, volume 17, pages 4-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2001. "Dollarization, Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 8671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Sarah & Malcolm, Bale, 2004. "Swimming Against the Tide," MPRA Paper 4207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:got:cegedp:112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice O., 2011.
"Income and consumption smoothing and welfare gains across Pacific Island Countries: The role of remittances and foreign aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1642-1649, July.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice O., 2010. "Income and consumption smoothing and welfare gains across Pacific Island countries: The role of remittances and foreign aid," MPRA Paper 29547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2011.
- Freitag, Stephan, 2010. "Choosing an anchor currency for the Pacific," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 112, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Exchange rate policy; Pacific Island Countries; Monetary unions; regional currency arrangements; exchange rate; exchange rate policies; exchange rate regimes; exchange rate regime; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2006-11-25 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2006-11-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .