Pacific Island Countries; Possible Common Currency Arrangement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 17, June.
- John Hawkins & Paul Masson, 2003. "Economic aspects of regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies, volume 17, pages 4-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2001. "Dollarization, Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 8671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Sarah & Malcolm, Bale, 2004. "Swimming Against the Tide," MPRA Paper 4207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice O., 2011.
"Income and consumption smoothing and welfare gains across Pacific Island Countries: The role of remittances and foreign aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1642-1649, July.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice O., 2010. "Income and consumption smoothing and welfare gains across Pacific Island countries: The role of remittances and foreign aid," MPRA Paper 29547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2011.
- repec:got:cegedp:112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Freitag, Stephan, 2010. "Choosing an anchor currency for the Pacific," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 112, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Exchange rate policy; Pacific Island Countries; Monetary unions; regional currency arrangements; exchange rate; exchange rate policies; exchange rate regimes; exchange rate regime; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2006-11-25 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2006-11-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.