External Adjustment and Equilibrium Exchange Rate in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egert, Balazs, 2005.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in South Eastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey: Healthy or (Dutch) diseased?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 205-241, June.
- Égert, Balázs, 2005. "Equilibrium exchange rates in Southeastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey : healthy or (Dutch) diseased?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Southeastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey: Healthy or (Dutch) Diseased?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp770, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kakkar, Vikas & Ogaki, Masao, 1999. "Real exchange rates and nontradables: A relative price approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 193-215, April.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson, 1999.
"Contructive data mining: modeling consumers' expenditure in Venezuela,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 226-240.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson, 2000. "Constructive data mining: modeling consumers' expenditure in Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 663, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17.
- Leslie Lipschitz & Donogh McDonald, 1991. "Real Exchange Rates and Competitiveness; A Clarification of Concepts, and Some Measurements for Europe," IMF Working Papers 91/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Zalduendo, 2006. "Determinants of Venezuela’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 06/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco Maeso-Fernandez & Chiara Osbat & Bernd Schnatz, 2002.
"Determinants of the Euro Real Effective Exchange Rate: A BEER/PEER Approach,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 437-461, December.
- Francisco Maeso-Fernandez & Chiara Osbat & Bernd Schnatz, 2001. "Determinants of the euro real effective exchange rate: a BEER/PEER approach," International Finance 0111003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maeso-Fernandez, Francisco & Osbat, Chiara & Schnatz, Bernd, 2001. "Determinants of the euro real effective exchange rate: a BEER/PEER approach," Working Paper Series 0085, European Central Bank.
- Peter Isard & Hamid Faruqee, 1998. "Exchange Rate Assessment; Extension of the Macroeconomic Balance Approach," IMF Occasional Papers 167, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Melecký & Luboš Komárek, 2007.
"The Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate of the Czech Koruna,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 14(1), pages 105-121, May.
- Martin Melecky & Lubos Komarek, 2005. "The Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate of the Czech Koruna," International Finance 0504010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubos Komarek & Martin Melecky, 2005. "The Behavioural Equilibrium Exchange Rate of the Czech Koruna," Working Papers 2005/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ronald MacDonald & Peter B. Clark, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Economic Fundamentals; A Methodological Comparison of BEERs and FEERs," IMF Working Papers 98/67, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2014.
"Long‐Run Determinants Of The Brazilian Real: A Closer Look At Commodities,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 239-250, October.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2013. "Long-Run Determinants of the Brazilian Real: a closer look at commodities," Working Papers Series 314, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marcelo Moura, 2010.
"Testing the Taylor Model Predictability for Exchange Rates in Latin America,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 547-564, September.
- Moura, Marcelo, 2008. "Testing the Taylor Model Predictability for Exchange Rates in Latin America," Insper Working Papers wpe_119, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bassem M Kamar & Jean-Etienne Carlotti & Russell C Krueger, 2009. "Establishing Conversion Values for New Currency Unions; Method and Application to the planned Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo Caputo G. & Igal Magendzo, 2009. "Do Exchange Rate Regimes Matter For Inflation And Exchange Rate Dynamics? The Case Of Central America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 517, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Mariel Siravegna, 2014. "RER Appreciation After the Great Recession: Misalignment or Fundamental Correction?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 718, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dağdeviren, Sengül & Ogus Binatli, Ayla & Sohrabji, Niloufer, 2011. "Misalignment under different exchange rate regimes: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q2-130-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignment and inflation rate persistence: Evidence from Latin American countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-218.
- Cerezo Aguirre, Sergio, 2014. "Test the Hypothesis of Dutch Disease in the Bolivian economy," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 21, pages 93-116, Mayo.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Mario Mansilla, 2008. "Bolivia; The Hydrocarbons Boom and the Risk of Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers 08/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Miguel Fuentes, 2012. "Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate: a Cross - Country Perspective," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 655, Central Bank of Chile.
- Damyana Bakardzhieva & Russell Krueger & Bassem Kamar & Jean-Etienne Carlotti, 2011. "Essay on Establishing Conversion Values for the Planned Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Currency Union," Working Papers 632, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Miguel Fuentes, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics and Fiscal Policy from a Cross-Country Perspective," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Jordi Galí (ed.), Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Performance, edition 1, volume 17, chapter 4, pages 93-116 Central Bank of Chile.
- Lanteri, Luis N., 2014. "Tipo de cambio real efectivo y exportaciones de manufacturas no tradicionales. Evidencia para Argentina," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 21, pages 117-136, Mayo.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Current account; Exchange rates; Foreign exchange; Floating exchange rates; Equilibrium exchange rate; real exchange rate; exchange rate; real effective exchange rate; reer; Country and Industry Studies of Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.