Does Import Protection Discourage Exports?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004.
"Trade policy analysis in the presence of duty drawbacks,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 353-371, April.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2002. "Trade policy analysis in the presence of duty drawbacks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3312, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "GTAP-DD: A Model for Analyzing Trade Reforms in the Presence of Duty Drawbacks," GTAP Technical Papers 1192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Porto, Guido G., 2005. "Informal export barriers and poverty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 447-470, July.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francis Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2013. "Lerner meets Gravity," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 123, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qi He & Hong Fang & Miao Wang & Bo Peng, 2015. "Trade liberalization and trade performance of environmental goods: evidence from Asia-Pacific economic cooperation members," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3021-3039, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Peru; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Leo Charles & Matthieu Clement, 2015. "Asymmetric influence of distance on french international trade 1850-1913," EcoMod2015 8552, EcoMod.
- Edward R. Gemayel & David A. Grigorian, 2006.
"How Tight is Too Tight? A Look at Welfare Implications of Distortionary Policies in Uzbekistan,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(2), pages 239-261, December.
- David A. Grigorian & Edward R Gemayel, 2005. "How Tight Is Too Tight? A Look at Welfare Implications of Distortionary Policies in Uzbekistan," IMF Working Papers 05/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Branimir Jovanović & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsExport earnings; Export taxes; Developing countries; Import restrictions; Import tariffs; Protectionism; Tariffs; Welfare; export tax; restrictiveness; tariff barriers; tariff reductions; export sector; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2006-03-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.