The Macroeconomics of Remittances; The Case of Tajikistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solimano, Andres, 2003. "Remittances by Emigrants: Issues and Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Solimano, Andrés, 2003. "Remittances by emigrants: issues and evidence," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 26, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Rapoport, Hillel & Docquier, Frederic, 2006. "The Economics of Migrants' Remittances," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2004. "A Theory of Workers' Remittances with An Application to Morocco," IMF Working Papers 04/194, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor mobility; Remittances; Tajikistan; Workers remittances; international migration; migration; banking; banking system; impact of remittances; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .