What Explains Private Saving in Mexico?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Javier Hamann, 1993. "Private Saving, Public Saving, and the Inflation Tax; Another Look At An Old Issue," IMF Working Papers 93/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Tapen Sinha, 2000. "A primer and assessment of social security reform in Mexico," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macias, Jose Brambila & Cazzavillan, Guido, 2009.
"The dynamics of parallel economies. Measuring the informal sector in Mexico,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 189-199, September.
- Brambila Macias, Jose, 2008. "The Dynamics of Parallel Economies. Measuring the Informal Sector in México," MPRA Paper 8400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Néstor Gandelman, 2015. "A Comparison of Saving Rates: Micro Evidence from Seventeen Latin American and Caribbean Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 90556, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2013. "On the validity of the Keynesian Absolute Income hypothesis in Pakistan: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 290-296.
- García-Cicco, Javier & Kawamura, Enrique, 2015.
"Dealing with the Dutch disease: Fiscal rules and macro-prudential policies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 205-239.
- Néstor Gandelman, 2015. "A Comparison of Saving Rates: Micro Evidence from Seventeen Latin American and Caribbean Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7136, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2014. "Trade, investment, and capital flows:Mexico's macroeconomic adjustment to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014002, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Mexico; Investment; Private savings; Taxes; private saving; Ricardian equivalence; dependency ratio; pension; domestic saving;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-25 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2006-11-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .