The Net Worth Approach to Fiscal Analysis; Dynamics and Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore M. Barnhill & George Kopits, 2003. "Assessing Fiscal Sustainability Under Uncertainity," IMF Working Papers 03/79, International Monetary Fund.
- George Kopits, 2001. "Fiscal Rules; Useful Policy Framework or Unnecessary Ornament?," IMF Working Papers 01/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Enzo Croce & V. Hugo Juan-Ramon, 2003. "Assessing Fiscal Sustainability; A Cross-Country Comparison," IMF Working Papers 03/145, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Constraints on the Design and Implementation of Monetary Policy in Oil Economies; The Case of Venezuela," IMF Working Papers 08/142, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Fiscal management; Debt; Public debt; Fiscal rules; Fiscal policy; Net worth approach; first-order difference equation system; debt stabilization fund; oil fund; debt ratio; equation; prototype model; equations; Debt Estabilization Fund; And Oil Fund; National Government Expenditures And Related Policies; National Budget; Deficit; And Debt;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .