Some Principles for Development of Statistics for a Gulf Cooperation Council Currency Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sturm, Michael & Siegfried, Nikolaus, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
- Michael Sturm & Nikolaus Siegfried, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:02:n:s179381201000023x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBahrain; Central banks and their policies; Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Oman; Monetary unions; Kuwait; International financial markets; Statistics; United Arab Emirates; Gulf Cooperation Council; GCC; Currency Union; Monetary Union; EMU; monetary policy; statisticians; central bank; Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; International Economic Order; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; Economywide Country Studies: Asia including Middle East;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-08-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-08-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .