Structural Reforms in the Euro Area; Economic Impact and Role of Synchronization Across Markets and Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandr Hobza & Gilles Mourre, 2010. "Quantifying the potential macroeconomic effects of the Europe 2020 strategy: stylised scenarios," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 424, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2014. "Real convergence and its illusions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 79-88.
- Christian Dreger & Manuel Artís & Rosina Moreno & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2007. "Study on the feasibility of a tool to measure the macroeconomic impact of structural reforms," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 272, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Benoît Campagne & Aurélien Poissonnier, 2015.
"Structural Reforms in DSGE Models : A Plead for Sensitivity Analysis,"
- B. Campagne & A. Poissonnier, 2016. "Structural reforms in DSGE models: a case for sensitivity analyses," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2016-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Dennis P Botman & David Rose & Douglas Laxton & Philippe D Karam, 2007. "DSGE Modeling at the Fund; Applications and Further Developments," IMF Working Papers 07/200, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio & Felici, Francesco, 2013. "Structural reforms and the potential effects on the Italian economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 88-109.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2009. "Speed of Adjustment to Selected Labour Market and Tax Reforms," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 51(4), pages 500-519, December.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Speed of Adjustment to Selected Labour Market and Tax Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 647, OECD Publishing.
- Anderson, Derek & Hunt, Benjamin & Snudden, Stephen, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: How much pain can structural reforms ease?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 785-799.
- Eggertsson, Gauti & Ferrero, Andrea & Raffo, Andrea, 2014. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-22.
- Sònia Muñoz & Céline Allard, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic—An Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Folque, 2016. "Practical contribution for the assessment and monitoring of product market competition in the Portuguese Economy – estimation of price cost margins," GEE Papers 0063, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2016.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Short-Term Distributional Effects of Structural Reforms: Selected Simulations in a DGSE Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 648, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Portugal; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/342, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Economic policy; Competition; Econometric models; Monetary policy; Markets; Structural adjustment; markups; labor market; real interest rate; nominal interest rate; inflation; Forecasting and Other Model Applications; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .