Review and Implementation of Credit Risk Models of the Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordy, Michael B., 2002. "Saddlepoint approximation of CreditRisk+," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1335-1353, July.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vazquez, Francisco & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Souto, Marcos, 2012.
"A macro stress test model of credit risk for the Brazilian banking sector,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 69-83.
- Francisco Vazquez & Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcos Souto, 2010. "A Macro Stress Test Model of Credit Risk for the Brazilian Banking Sector," Working Papers Series 226, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jose Giancarlo Gasha & Andre O Santos & Jorge A Chan-Lau & Carlos I. Medeiros & Marcos R Souto & Christian Capuano, 2009. "Recent Advances in Credit Risk Modeling," IMF Working Papers 09/162, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Martin Cihak, 2007. "Introduction to Applied Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 07/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Swinburne & Stéphanie Marie Stolz & Marina Moretti, 2008. "Stress Testing at the IMF," IMF Working Papers 08/206, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial sector; portfolio credit risk; default probabilities; Poisson distribution; Bernoulli distribution; probabilities; credit risk; probability; equation; probability distribution; Financial Institutions and Services: General; Mathematical Methods and Programming: General; Computational Techniques;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2006-08-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .