Fiscal Decentralization and Public Subnational Financial Management in Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Maria Albino-War & Raju Singh, 2006.
"Subnational Public Financial Management: Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maria A Albino-War & Raju J Singh & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2005. "Subnational Public Financial Management; Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations," IMF Working Papers 05/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Bob Searle, 2006. "On the Implementation of Transfers to Subnational Governments," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"Policy-induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions,"
PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián Sepúlveda, 2012. "Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3951, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Jeremie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," Research Department Publications 4725, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal transparency; Fiscal policy; Intergovernmental fiscal relations; Peru; Public finance; decentralization; subnational governments; decentralization process; financial management; public financial management; Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.