The Korean Crisis; What Did We Know and When Did We Know It? What Stress Tests of the Corporate Sector Reveal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Georgios Chortareas & John D. Tsoukalas, 2010.
"Money and Information in a New Neoclassical Synthesis Framework,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(542), pages 101-128, February.
- John Tsoukalas & Philip Arestis & Georgios Chortareas, "undated". "Money and Information in a New Neoclassical Synthesis Framework," Discussion Papers 09/14, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Philip Arestis & Georgios Chortareas & John D. Tsoukalas, "undated". "Money and Information in a New Neoclassical Synthesis Framework," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Miguel A Savastano & Paul R Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1997. "The Scope for Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1981.
"Price level determinacy with an interest rate policy rule and rational expectations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 319-329.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1980. "Price Level Determinacy with an Interest Rate Policy Rule and Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Kahn & Scott Benolkin, 2007. "The role of money in monetary policy: why do the Fed and ECB see it so differently?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 5-36.
- Klaus Masuch & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Massimo Rostagno & Huw Pill, 2003. "The role of money in monetary policymaking," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 158-191 Bank for International Settlements.
- A Durré & H Pill, 2012. "Central Bank balance sheets as policy tools," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 193-213 Bank for International Settlements.
- Douglas Laxton & Andrew Berg & Philippe D Karam, 2006. "Practical Model-Based Monetary Policy Analysis; A How-To Guide," IMF Working Papers 06/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Chamon, Marcos, 2016.
"Two targets, two instruments: Monetary and exchange rate policies in emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 172-196.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2012. "Two Targets, Two Instruments; Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series 372, European Central Bank.
- Douglas Laxton & Andrew Berg & Philippe D Karam, 2006. "A Practical Model-Based Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis—Overview," IMF Working Papers 06/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2013. "Central bank finances," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 71.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2014. "Monetary Policy Operations and the Financial System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198716907.
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter & Mark R. Stone & Alina Carare, 2002. "Establishing Initial Conditions in Support of Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 02/102, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Financial risk; Corporate sector; Economic forecasting; Interest rates; Korea; Republic of; Stress test; Korea; EBITDA; financial sector; bond; bond yield; financial systems; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Corporate Finance and Governance: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2006-08-05 (Forecasting)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .