Idiosyncratic and Systemic Risk in the European Corporate Sector; A CDO Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery D Amato & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2005. "CDS index tranches and the pricing of credit risk correlations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav A. Horn & Heike Joebges & Lothar Kamp & Alexandra Krieger & Sebastian Sick & Silke Tober, 2009. "Gesamtwirtschaftliche Stabilität durch bessere Regulierung - Vorschläge für eine Neuordnung der Finanzmärkte," IMK Report 36-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2006. "Is Systematic Default Risk Priced in Equity Returns? A Cross-Sectional Analysis Using Credit Derivatives Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/148, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit tranches; Credit risk; Corporate sector; Debt; Asset prices; Financial risk; Financial sector; Europe; International capital markets; Risk management; Systemic risk; idiosyncratic risk; credit derivatives; credit derivatives indices; collateralized debt obligations; tranches; correlation; probability; hedge; financial assets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2006-08-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .