Aid Scaling Up; Do Wage Bill Ceilings Stand in the Way?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Pity the Finance Minister; Issues in Managing a Substantial Scaling-Up of Aid Flows," IMF Working Papers 05/180, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Forni & Natalija Novta, 2014. "Public Employment and Compensation Reform During Times of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 14/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Degol Hailu, 2007. "Scaling-up HIV/AIDS Financing and the Role of Macroeconomic Policies in Kenya," Conference Paper 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Capaldo, Jeronim. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994890453402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment assistance; Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility; Millennium Development Goals; Labor markets; Labor costs; Government expenditures; Fiscal policy; Foreign aid; Fund role; Wage bill; Wage restraint; Wages; IMF conditionality; aid scaling up; MDGs; wage; salaries; civil service; government wages; National Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs; Wages; Compensation; and Labor Costs: General; Public Sector Labor Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.