Aid Scaling Up; Do Wage Bill Ceilings Stand in the Way?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Pity the Finance Minister; Issues in Managing a Substantial Scaling-Up of Aid Flows," IMF Working Papers 05/180, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Forni & Natalija Novta, 2014. "Public Employment and Compensation Reform During Times of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 14/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Degol Hailu, 2007. "Scaling-up HIV/AIDS Financing and the Role of Macroeconomic Policies in Kenya," Conference Paper 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Capaldo, Jeronim. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994890453402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment assistance; Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility; Millennium Development Goals; Labor markets; Labor costs; Government expenditures; Fiscal policy; Foreign aid; Fund role; Wage bill; Wage restraint; Wages; IMF conditionality; aid scaling up; MDGs; wage; salaries; civil service; government wages; National Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs; Wages; Compensation; and Labor Costs: General; Public Sector Labor Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-08-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:06/106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .