How Does Employment Protection Legislation Affect Unemployment in Tunisia? A Search Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni, 2003.
"Effects of Employment Protection and Product Market Regulations on the Italian Labor Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Pica, Giovanni, 2004. "Effects of Employment Protection and Product Market Regulations on the Italian Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2003. "Effects of employment protection and product market regulations on the Italian labor market," Economics Working Papers 722, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Burda, Michael C, 1992. " A Note on Firing Costs and Severance Benefits in Equilibrium Unemployment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 479-489.
- Fanizza, Domenico, 1996. "Employment cycles in search equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 879-904, May.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "The macroeconomic impact of flexible labor contracts, with an application to Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1013-1047, June.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1999. "Policy Influences on Unemployment: The European Experience," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(4), pages 389-418, September.
- Garibaldi, Pietro, 1998. "Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 245-275, February.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1982. "The Determinants of Equilibrium Unemployment in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 555-575, September.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Wages; Tunisia; Firing restrictions; job search; matching model; job creation; employment; labor market; jobs; Unemployment: Models; Duration; Incidence; and Job Search;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-10-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.