Insurance Companies in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Briys & François de Varenne, 1996. "On the Risk of Life Insurance Liabilities: Debunking Some Common Pitfalls," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-29, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David F. Babbel & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "Risk Management by Insurers: An Analysis of the Process," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- George A Mackenzie, 2002. "The Role of Private Sector Annuities Markets in an Individual Accounts Reform of a Public Pension Plan," IMF Working Papers 02/161, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Haiss & Kjell Sümegi, 2008. "The relationship between insurance and economic growth in Europe: a theoretical and empirical analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 405-431, September.
- Teresa Bianchi & Gernot Ebner & Raimund Korherr & Eva Ubl, 2011. "The Austrian Insurance Industry in CESEE: Risks and Opportunities from a Financial Stability Point of View," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 22, pages 88-106.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Emerging markets; Asset prices; Insurance; Insurance companies; International financial markets; asset allocation; investments; life insurers; life insurance; risk management; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation; International Finance Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2005-10-22 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .