Transparency in Central Bank Financial Statement Disclosures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Mandel & Vladimír Zelenka, 2009.
"Ztráta centrální banky - účetní a ekonomický pohled na příkladě České národní banky
[Central bank Losses. An Economic and Accounting Perspective Using the Example of the Czech National Bank]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 723-739.
- Studener, Werner & Merriman, Niall & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Bunea, Daniela, 2016. "Profit distribution and loss coverage rules for central banks," Occasional Paper Series 169, European Central Bank.
- World Bank, 2016. "Applying IFRS 9 to Central Banks Foreign Reserves," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23770, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial statements; Central banks; Transparency; central bank; disclosure; IAS; balance sheet; interest; financial assets; Financial Institutions and Services: Other;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .