A Framework for the Surveillance of Derivatives Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 1996. "Proposals for improving global derivatives market statistics," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 06.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen R. Andritzky, 2007. "Capital Market Development in a Small Country; The Case of Slovenia," IMF Working Papers 07/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Financial crisis; Surveillance; Derivatives; derivative; credit risk; credit derivatives; financial institutions; risk management; General Financial Markets: Other; Financial Institutions and Services: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .