The Impact of Terrorism on Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eldor, Rafi & Melnick, Rafi, 2004. "Financial markets and terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 367-386, June.
- Patrice Flynn, 2002. "Financial Bailout of September 11: Rapid Response," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 104-116.
- Bruck, Tilman & Wickstrom, Bengt-Arne, 2004. "The economic consequences of terror: guest editors' introduction," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 293-300, June.
- Serdar Sayan & M. Ayhan Kose, 2004. "Guest Editors' Introduction," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 3-6, November.
- Sandler, Todd & Enders, Walter, 2004. "An economic perspective on transnational terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Siems, Thomas F., 2004. "The effects of terrorism on global capital markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 349-366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:143-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:24:y:2018:i:c:p:42-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kollias, Christos & Kyrtsou, Catherine & Papadamou, Stephanos, 2013. "The effects of terrorism and war on the oil price–stock index relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 743-752.
- Marco Arnone & Pier Padoan, 2008.
"Anti-money laundering by international institutions: a preliminary assessment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 361-386, December.
- Marco Arnone & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2007. "Anti-Money Laundering by International Institutions:A Preliminary Assessment," Working Papers 74, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Mnasri, Ayman & Nechi, Salem, 2016. "Impact of terrorist attacks on stock market volatility in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 184-202.
- repec:asi:ajemod:2017:p:208-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Fabozzi & Radu Tunaru & George Albota, 2009. "Estimating risk-neutral density with parametric models in interest rate markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 55-70.
- Arin, K. Peren & Ciferri, Davide & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2008. "The price of terror: The effects of terrorism on stock market returns and volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 164-167, December.
- Chesney, Marc & Reshetar, Ganna & Karaman, Mustafa, 2011. "The impact of terrorism on financial markets: An empirical study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 253-267, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Anti-money laundering; Financial markets; International financial markets; Terrorism; terrorist financing; terrorist; terrorist attacks; money laundering; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .