Issues in Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005.
"Spatial inequality in education and health care in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," Working Papers 159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2003. "Soft Budget Constraints on Local Government in China," CEMA Working Papers 132, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Agarwala, R., 1992.
"China: Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations,"
World Bank - Discussion Papers
178, World Bank.
- Ram Agarwala & Raja Chellia & Toshi Fujiwara & Yan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 1993. "China: reforming intergovernmental fiscal relations," CEMA Working Papers 475, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bert Hofman & Susana Cordeira Guerra, 2004. "Ensuring Inter-regional Equity and Poverty Reduction," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0411, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Eswar S Prasad, 2004. "China's Growth and Integration into the World Economy; Prospects and Challenges," IMF Occasional Papers 232, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhihua Zhang & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "The System of Equalization Transfers in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jonathan A. Rodden & Gunnar S. Eskeland (ed.), 2003. "Fiscal Decentralization and the Challenge of Hard Budget Constraints," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182297, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Toward More Effective Redistribution; Reform Options for Intergovernmental Transfers in China," IMF Working Papers 04/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Raju J Singh & Ben Lockwood & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2004. "Taxation Reforms and Changes in Revenue Assignments in China," IMF Working Papers 04/125, International Monetary Fund.
- West, Loraine A & Wong, Christine P W, 1995. "Fiscal Decentralization and Growing Regional Disparities in Rural China: Some Evidence in the Provision of Social Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 70-84, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Jütting, Johannes P., 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1926-1934, December.
- Hiroko Uchimura & Johannes P. Jütting, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao, 2014. "Falling Short: Intergovernmental Transfers in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1423, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jiwei Lou & Shuilin Wang, 2008. "Public Finance in China : Reform and Growth for a Harmonious Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6360, June.
- Yu, Bingxin & Chen, Kevin Z. & Zhang, Yumei & Zhang, Haisen, 2014. "Evolving public expenditure in Chinese agriculture: Definition, pattern, composition, and mechanism:," IFPRI discussion papers 1407, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shah, Anwar, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization and fiscal performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3786, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Intergovernmental fiscal relations; Fiscal policy; expenditure; expenditures; expenditure assignments; fiscal relations; intergovernmental fiscal; Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-22 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .