Trinidad and tobago; The Energy Boom and Proposals for a Sustainable Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo O. Valdes & Eduardo M Engel, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
00/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Engel, Eduardo & Valdés, Rodrigo O., 2001. "Optimal fiscal strategy for oil exporting countries," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34818, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries," Documentos de Trabajo 78, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Trinidad and Tobago; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Sheila Bassett & Claire Liuksila & Alejandro García, 1994. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Nigel A Chalk, 1998. "Fiscal Sustainability with Non-Renewable Resources," IMF Working Papers 98/26, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 1995. "Trinidad and Tobago; Economic Developments and Selected Background Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 95/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-149.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 02/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Marijn Verhoeven & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 1999. "Does Higher Government Spending Buy Better Results in Education and Health Care?," IMF Working Papers 99/21, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorde, Troy & Jackman, Mahalia & Thomas, Chrystol, 2009. "The macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on a small open oil-producing country: The case of Trinidad and Tobago," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2708-2716, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Bolivia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Alonso A Segura Vasi, 2006. "Management of Oil Wealth Under the Permanent Income Hypothesis; The Case of São Tomé and Príncipe," IMF Working Papers 06/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Keyra Primus, 2016. "Fiscal Rules for Resource Windfall Allocation; The Case of Trinidad and Tobago," IMF Working Papers 16/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Luc Hélis & Teresa Daban Sanchez, 2010. "A Public Financial Management Framework for Resources-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/72, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Trinidad and Tobago; oil boom; permanent income hypothesis; oil and gas; natural gas; gas production; oil prices; Macroeconomic - Aspects of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; and General Outlook; National Government Expenditures and Related Policies; Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-05 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2006-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .