Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moussa, Antoun & Schware, Robert, 1992. "Informatics in Africa: Lessons from World Bank experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1737-1752, December.
- Ali Hashim & Bill Allan, 1994. "Core Functional Requirements for Fiscal Management Systems," IMF Working Papers 94/27, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seth E. Terkper, 2008. "Accounting Challenges for Semi-Autonomous Revenue Agencies in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Chandra, Vandana & Li, Ying & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2007. "Commodity Export Diversification in Rwanda - Many Export Discoveries with Little Scaling-Up," MPRA Paper 18556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Rwanda : Toward Sustained Growth and Competitiveness, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7702, The World Bank.
- Ali Hashim & Moritz Piatti, 2016. "A Diagnostic Framework to Assess the Capacity of a Government's Financial Management Information System as a Budget Management Tool," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25267, June.
- Cem Dener & Joanna Alexandra Watkins & William Leslie Dorotinsky, 2011. "Financial Management Information Systems : 25 Years of World Bank Experience on What Works and What Doesn't," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2297, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-05 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-03-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .