Post-Transition Investment Behavior in Poland; A Sectoral Panel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2005. "Domestic Savings and the Driving Forces of Investment in the ECE Emerging Market Economies," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2005_2, UNECE.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellak, Christian & Leibrecht, Markus & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Labour costs and FDI flows into Central and Eastern European Countries: A survey of the literature and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 17-37, March.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Financial Sector Assessment Program Update : Republic of Poland - Competition and Performance in the Polish Second Pillar," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16052, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPoland; Investment; sectoral panel analysis; determinants of investment; investment growth; equations; cost of capital; investment by sector; public investment; Macroeconomics: Consumption; Saving; Production; Employment; and Investment: Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2005-10-22 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .