How Useful is Monetary Econometrics in Low-Income Countries? T+L3104he Case of Money Demand and the Multipliers in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beenstock, Michael, 1989.
"The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 464-480, November.
- Beenstock, Michael & Chan, Kam-Fai, 1986. "The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frost, Peter A, 1977. "Short-Run Fluctuations in the Money Multiplier and Monetary Control," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 165-181, February.
- Finn E. Kydland & Scott Freeman, 2000. "Monetary Aggregates and Output," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1125-1135, December.
- Mangal Goswami & Oya Celasun, 2002. "An Analysis of Money Demand and Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 02/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:213-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcelin Diagne, 2010. "Real Money Demand, Income, and Interest Rates in Senegal: Is there a Long-Run Stable Relation?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 213-222, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; Rwanda; Money demand; Monetary policy; money multiplier; monetary base; money balances; inflation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2005-10-22 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .