Quality of Financial Policies and Financial System Stress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett W Sutton & Luis Catão, 2002. "Sovereign Defaults; The Role of Volatility," IMF Working Papers 02/149, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayadi, Rym & Naceur, Sami Ben & Casu, Barbara & Quinn, Barry, 2016.
"Does Basel compliance matter for bank performance?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 15-32.
- Rym Ayadi & Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Barry Quinn, 2015. "Does Basel Compliance Matter for Bank Performance?," IMF Working Papers 15/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, AslI & Detragiache, Enrica & Tressel, Thierry, 2008.
"Banking on the principles: Compliance with Basel Core Principles and bank soundness,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 511-542, October.
- Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 2006. "Banking on the Principles; Compliance with Basel Core Principles and Bank Soundness," IMF Working Papers 06/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Tressel, Thierry, 2006. "Banking on the principles : compliance with Basel Core Principles and bank soundness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3954, The World Bank.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jacob de Haan, 2010.
"Banking risk and regulation: Does one size fit all?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
164, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob de Haan, 2011. "Banking risk and regulation: Does one size fit all?," DNB Working Papers 323, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rupert D Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2010. "Macroeconomic Institutions and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12960.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 2011.
"Basel Core Principles and bank soundness: Does compliance matter?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 179-190, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 2009. "Basel core principles and bank soundness : does compliance matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5129, The World Bank.
- Klomp, Jeroen & Haan, Jakob de, 2012. "Banking risk and regulation: Does one size fit all?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3197-3212.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; Financial crisis; International financial markets; financial stress; financial policies; financial system; banking; foreign exchange; banking sector; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.