An Anatomy of Corporate Bond Markets; Growing Pains and Knowledge Gains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- T. Todd Smith, 1995. "Markets for Corporate Debt Securities," IMF Working Papers 95/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Pagano, 2004.
"The European Bond Markets under EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 531-554, Winter.
- Marco Pagano & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2004. "The European Bond Markets under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 126, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004. "The European Bond Markets Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Desormeaux, 2002. "Capital Markets in Chile: From Financial Repression to Financial Deepening," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 04, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kevin Keasey & Steve Thompson & Mike Wright (ed.), 1999. "Corporate Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1708.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2002. "The development of bond markets in emerging economies," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 11, June.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865.
- Burger, John D. & Warnock, Francis E., 2007.
"Foreign participation in local currency bond markets,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-304.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "Foreign participation in local-currency bond markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 794, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Foreign Participation in Local Currency Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 12548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Jorge Desormeaux & Claudio González, 2002. "Capital markets in Chile: from financial repression to financial deepening," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 86-102 Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- John Hawkins, 2002. "Bond markets and banks in emerging economies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 42-48 Bank for International Settlements.
- Vives,Xavier (ed.), 2000. "Corporate Governance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521781640, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nath, Golaka, 2012. "Indian corporate bonds market –an analytical prospective," MPRA Paper 38992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eidenmüller, Horst & Engert, Andreas & Hornuf, Lars, 2015. "Where do firms issue debt? An empirical analysis of issuer location and regulatory competition in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 103-115.
- Jamel Boukhatem, 2009. "Essai sur les déterminants empiriques de développement des marchés obligataires," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, "undated".
"A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size,"
915, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A theory of banks, bonds, and the distribution of firm size," Working Paper Series 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," Working Papers 916, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," NBER Working Papers 15454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2007. "Financial Market Implications of India’s Pension Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Sze Kim Chin & Nur Adiana Hiau Abdullah, 2013. "Announcements Effect of Corporate Bond Issuance and Its Determinants," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Kadiyalad, Padma, 2016. "Debt structure when bankruptcy law offers incentives to restructure," Research Discussion Papers 13/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Kathrin Berensmann & Florence Dafe & Ulrich Volz, 2015. "Developing local currency bond markets for long-term development financing in Sub-Saharan Africa," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3-4), pages 350-378.
- Sensarma, Rudra & Bhattacharyya, Indranil, 2016. "The impact of monetary policy on corporate bonds in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 587-602.
- Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego, 2012. "A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 652-673.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:03:n:s1793993313500166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Endo, Tadashi, 2008. "Broadening the offering choice of corporate bonds in emerging markets : cost-effective access to debt capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4655, The World Bank.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2008. "Banking Deregulation and Financial Stability : is it Time to re-regulate in Canada ?," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042008, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Corporate debt; Credit pricing; Bond markets; Emerging markets; Governance; International financial markets; Benchmark; mature markets; regulation; bond; bonds; corporate bonds; corporate bond; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .