Wage Flexibility in Turbulent Times; A Practitioner’s Guide, with an Application to Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2008. "Wage Flexibility in Turbulent Times: A Practitioner's Guide, with an Application to Poland," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 88-114, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamil Galuscak & Daniel Munich, 2003. "Microfoundations of the Wage Inflation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2003/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Paul J. Devereux, 1999.
"The Extent and Consequences of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Working Papers
7236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul J. Devereux & Joseph G. Altonji, 2000. "The extent and consequences of downward nominal wage rigidity," Open Access publications 10197/311, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Working Papers 722, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, June.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2003.
"Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 762-781, October.
- Nickell, Stephen & Quintini, Glenda, 2001. "Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20131, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2001. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and the Rate of Inflation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0489, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kahn, Shulamit, 1997. "Evidence of Nominal Wage Stickiness from Microdata," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 993-1008, December.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1996. "Wage curve, unemployment duration and compensating differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 425-434, December.
- repec:fth:prinin:343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Socha, Jacek, 2006. "Downward nominal wage rigidity in Poland," MPRA Paper 843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- VAN POECK, André & VEINER, Maret, 2007. "Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: How different from the old?," Working Papers 2007016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej, 2014.
"The spatial Polish wage curve with gender effects: Evidence from the Polish Labor Survey,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 36-47.
- Badi Baltagi & Bartlomiej Rokicki, 2014. "The Spatial Polish Wage Curve with Gender Effects: Evidence from the Polish Labor Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 171, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Gani Ramadani & Nikola Naumovski, 2014.
"Wage and Price Setting in Macedonia: Evidence from Survey Data,"
2015-05, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Ramadani, Gani & Naumovski, Nikola, 2014. "Wage and Price Setting in Macedonia: Evidence from Survey Data," MPRA Paper 70171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; Europe; Poland; Labor markets; Wages; Wage flexibility; wage; unemployment; unemployment rate; local unemployment; Wages; Compensation; and Labor Costs: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-10-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .