Slovakia’s 2004 Tax and Welfare Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Paleník, 2013. "GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia," Research Reports 7, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Nikolay Galabov, 2012. "Tax Neutrality and Tax Expenses in the Practice of Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 83-104.
- Christian F. Pfeil & Lars P. Feld, 2016. "Does the Swiss Debt Brake Induce Sound Federal Finances? A Synthetic Control Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6044, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:3-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9446-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Slovak Republic; Welfare reform; tax reform; Slovakia; tax system; tax rates; taxation; tax burden; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; National Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-10-22 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.