Special Agricultural Safeguards; Virtual Benefits and Real Costs—Lessons for the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Poverty impacts of a WTO agreement : synthesis and overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3757, The World Bank.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Skully, David W., 2005. "Will Special Agricultural Safeguards Advance or Retard LDC Growth and Welfare? A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Will, 2017. "Agricultural Trade and Food Security," ADBI Working Papers 664, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, Will & Leister, Amanda M., 2010.
"Potential implications of a special safeguard mechanism in the WTO : the case of wheat,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5334, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J. & Leister, Amanda M., 2010. "Potential Implications of a Special Safeguard Mechanism in the WTO: the Case of Wheat," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richard Pomfret, 2007.
"Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, June.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
- Will Martin & Aaditya Mattoo, 2010.
"The Doha Development Agenda: What's on the table?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 81-107.
- Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "The Doha development agenda : what's on the table?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4672, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSafeguards; Trade policy; Agricultural trade; internet; tariff lines; import price; quantitative restrictions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.