Subnational Public Financial Management; Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Maria Albino-War & Raju Singh, 2006. "Subnational Public Financial Management: Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsie Addo Awadzi, 2015. "Designing Legal Frameworks for Public Debt Management," IMF Working Papers 15/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Vergne, Clémence, 2009.
"Democracy, elections and allocation of public expenditures in developing countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Clémence VERGNE, 2006. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers 200608, CERDI.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Public Subnational Financial Management in Peru," IMF Working Papers 06/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Brosio, Giorgio, 2009. "Decentralization and local service provision: what do we know?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38347, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gonzalez, Paula & Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Lockwood, Ben & Porteiro, Nicolas, 2006.
"Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonzales, Paula & Hindriks, Jean & Lockwood, Ben & Porteiro, Nicolas, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 742, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- GONZALEZ, Paula & HINDRIKS, Jean & LOCKWOOD, Ben & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2006. "Political budget cycles and fiscal decentralization," CORE Discussion Papers 2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paula, GONZALEZ & Jean HINDRIKS & Ben, LOCKWOOD, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006016, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Paula González & Jean Hindriks & Ben Lockwood & Nicolás Porteiro, 2006. "Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 06.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Giuriato, Luisa & Gastaldi, Francesca, 2008. "The Domestic Stability Pact: Assessment of the Italian experience and comparison with the other EMU countries," MPRA Paper 14455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Kächelein, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism And Public Debt Fiscal Instability Due To Multi Level Borrowing In A Model Of Neoclassical Growth "," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 123-132, november.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/368, International Monetary Fund.
- Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar, 2011. "Bailouts in a fiscal federal system: Evidence from Spain," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 154-170, March.
- Giuriato, Luisa & Gastaldi, Francesca, 2009. "The domestic stability pact in Italy: a rule for discipline?," MPRA Paper 15183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier J. Pérez & Rocío Prieto, 2014. "The structure of sub-natural public debt: Liquidity vs credit risk," Working Papers 1403, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Claire Charbit, 2008. "Fiscal equalisation," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 1-22.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2009. "Fiscal policy instruments and the political economy of designing programs to reach the poorest," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Adarsh Kishore, 2007. "Indian Subnational Finances; Recent Performance," IMF Working Papers 07/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Ehtisham Ahmad and Mercedes García-Escribano & Mercedes García-Escribano, 2008. "Constraints to Effective Fiscal Decentralization in Peru," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0824, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Local Service Provision in Selected OECD Countries; Do Decentralized Operations Work Better?," IMF Working Papers 08/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Schaeffer, Michael & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Strengthening local government budgeting and accountability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4767, The World Bank.
- William F. Fox & Balakrishna Menon, 2011.
"Decentralization in Bangladesh: Change has been Elusive,"
Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William F. Fox & Balakrishna Menon, 2008. "Decentralization in Bangladesh: Change Has Been Elusive," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0829, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Joanilson de Carvalho Santos, 2013. "Fiscal federalism in Brazil: the importance of data disclosure of subnational governments," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 405-414 Bank for International Settlements.
- Miral, Romulo Jr. E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chris Chan & Danny Forwood & Heather Roper & Chris Sayers, 2009. "Public Infrastructure Financing: An International Perspective," Staff Working Papers 0902, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergovernmental fiscal relations; fiscal rules; fiscal federalism; budget constraint; public financial management; financial management; State and Local Government;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:05/108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .