Toward More Effective Redistribution; Reform Options for Intergovernmental Transfers in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- West, Loraine A & Wong, Christine P W, 1995. "Fiscal Decentralization and Growing Regional Disparities in Rural China: Some Evidence in the Provision of Social Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 70-84, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 1-51, May.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps," CEMA Working Papers 273, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Jütting, Johannes P., 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1926-1934, December.
- Hiroko Uchimura & Johannes P. Jütting, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2011. "Should China revisit the 1994 fiscal reforms?," Discussion Papers 115922, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2011. "Should China revisit the 1994 fiscal reforms?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57969, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Allers, Maarten & Merkus, Erik, 2013. "Soft budget constraint but no moral hazard? The Dutch local government bailout puzzle," Research Report 13014-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Richard Bird & Christine C.P.Wong, 2005. "China's Fiscal System: A Work in Progress (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0520, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao, 2014. "Falling Short: Intergovernmental Transfers in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1423, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "Issues in Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in China," IMF Working Papers 05/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Huang, Bihong & Chen, Kang, 2012. "Are intergovernmental transfers in China equalizing?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 534-551.
- Mihaela Bronic, 2010. "Evaluating the current equalization grant to counties in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 25-52.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13014-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine C.P. Wong & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "China?s Fiscal System: A Work in Progress," International Tax Program Papers 0515, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Fiscal policy; Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations; expenditure; expenditure needs; expenditures; total expenditure; tax effort;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-22 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .