Achieving and Maintaining Price Stability in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter, 2000. "Adopting Inflation Targeting; Practical Issues for Emerging Market Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 202, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1991.
"Asymmetric Information and Financial Crises: A Historical Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 69-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1990. "Asymmetric Information and Financial Crises: A Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 3400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oluwole Alfred Olatunji, 2010. "The impact of oil price regimes on construction cost in Nigeria," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(7), pages 747-759.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal dominance; Dollarization; Inflation targeting; Nigeria; inflation; monetary policy; central bank; price stability; Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development; Economywide Country Studies: Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .