Japan’s Distressed-Debt Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Se-Jik Kim, 2003. "Macro Effects of Corporate Restructuring in Japan," IMF Working Papers 03/203, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman, 2009. "Productivity growth and biased technological change: Credit banks in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 924-936, December.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "Do legal origins matter? The case of bankruptcy laws in Europe 1808–1914," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6824, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Sgard, 2006. "Do legal origins matter? The case of bankruptcy laws in Europe 1808-1914," Post-Print hal-01021354, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Non-performing loans; Japan; Nonperforming loans; subperforming loans; distressed-debt investors; vulture funds; loans; restructuring; debt restructuring; interest; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; International Lending and Debt Problems; sub-performing loans; distressed debt investors;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .