Derivative Market Competition; OTC Versus Organized Derivative Exchanges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2001.
"Competition among Exchanges,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 1027-1061.
- T. Santos & J. Scheinkman, 2000. "Competition Among Exchanges," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s12, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Tano Santos & José A. Scheinkman, 2000. "Competition Among Exchanges," CRSP working papers 514, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 1999. "Can the Financial Markets Privately Regulate Risk? The Development of Derivatives Clearing Houses and Recent Over-the Counter Innovations," CRSP working papers 493, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1470-1475, March.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Why (and how) to regulate Power Exchanges in the EU market integration context?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/12, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Exchange markets; Securities markets; International finance; International financial markets; United States; Derivative market competition; security design; regulatory reform; otc; investors; derivative markets; risk exposure; commodity futures; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-10-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .