Nonresident Deposits in India; In Search of Return?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2003. "Portfolio Flows Into India; Do Domestic Fundamentals Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/20, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of India," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Basu, Kaushik & Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2015.
"From Tapering to Tightening:The Impact of the Fed’s Exit on India,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 1-66.
- Basu,Kaushik & Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "From tapering to tightening : the impact of the fed's exit on India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7071, The World Bank.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2007.
"India's Experience with Capital Flows: The Elusive Quest for a Sustainable Current Account Deficit,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 609-644
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2005. "India's Experience with Capital Flows: The Elusive Quest for a Sustainable Current Account Deficit," NBER Working Papers 11387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2004. "A Theory of Workers' Remittances with An Application to Morocco," IMF Working Papers 04/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2006. "Altruism and Workers’ Remittances; Evidence from Selected Countries in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 06/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaroslava Durčáková & Ondřej Šíma, 2015. "BRICS: Interconnection of Exchange Rate, Balance of Payments and Foreign Exchange Reserve - the Example of India," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 6-35.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Determinants of Emigrant Deposits in Cape Verde," IMF Working Papers 06/132, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; Foreign currency deposits; India; Nonresident Deposits; NRIs; foreign currency; equation; correlation; independent variables; statistics; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Nonreisent Deposits;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-10-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2004-04-25 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .