A Multivariate Filter for Measuring Potential Output and the NAIRU Application to the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Cobo, 2005. "Output Gap In Colombia: An Eclectic Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003310, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jaromir Benes & David Vavra, 2004. "Eigenvalue Decomposition of Time Series with Application to the Czech Business Cycle," Working Papers 2004/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2006.
"Measuring a Roller Coaster: Evidence on the Finnish Output Gap,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 69-83, Autumn.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2004. "Measuring a Roller Coaster; Evidenceon the Finnish Output Gap," IMF Working Papers 04/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Adolfo L.Cobo, 2005. "Output Gap in Colombia: An Eclectic Approach," Borradores de Economia 327, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brian Micallef, 2016.
"A Multivariate Filter to Estimate Potential Output and NAIRU for the Maltese Economy,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(5), pages 13-22, May.
- Brain Micallef, "undated". "A multivariate filter to estimate potential output and NAIRU for the Maltese economy," CBM Working Papers WP/05/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Roman Horv??th, 2006.
"Real-Time Time-Varying Equilibrium Interest Rates: Evidence on the Czech Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp848, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Horvath, Roman, 2006. "Real-Time Time-Varying Equilibrium Interest Rates: Evidence on the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2007. "Projecting the Medium-Term: Outcomes and Errors for GDP Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hjelm, Göran & Jönsson, Kristian, 2010. "In Search of a Method for Measuring the Output Gap of the Swedish Economy," Working Papers 115, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Patrick Blagrave & Marika Santoro, 2016. "Estimating Potential Output in Chile; A Multivariate Filter for Mining and Non-Mining Sectors," IMF Working Papers 16/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Johannes Hermanus Kemp, 2015.
"Measuring Potential Output for the South African Economy: Embedding Information About the Financial Cycle,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 549-568, December.
- Harri Kemp, 2014. "Measuring potential output for the South African economy: Embedding information about the financial cycle," Working Papers 03/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Blagrave & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Laxton & Fan Zhang, 2015. "A Simple Multivariate Filter for Estimating Potential Output," IMF Working Papers 15/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Horváth, Roman, 2009.
"The time-varying policy neutral rate in real-time: A predictor for future inflation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Roman Horvath, 2007. "The Time-Varying Policy Neutral Rate in Real Time: A Predictor for Future Inflation?," Working Papers 2007/4, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ali Alichi, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating the Output Gap in the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Graff, 2004. "Estimates of the output gap in real time: how well have we been doing?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Republic of Poland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- L Christopher Plantier & Ozer Karagedikli, 2005. "Do so-called multivariate filters have better revision properties? An empirical analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 250, Society for Computational Economics.
- Beneš, Jaromír & Vávra, David, 2005. "Eigenvalue filtering in VAR models with application to the Czech business cycle," Working Paper Series 549, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Unemployment; Phillips Curve; nairu; equation; equations; covariance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .