A Multivariate Filter for Measuring Potential Output and the NAIRU Application to the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Cobo, 2005. "Output Gap In Colombia: An Eclectic Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003310, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jaromir Benes & David Vavra, 2004. "Eigenvalue Decomposition of Time Series with Application to the Czech Business Cycle," Working Papers 2004/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2006.
"Measuring a Roller Coaster: Evidence on the Finnish Output Gap,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 69-83, Autumn.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2004. "Measuring a Roller Coaster; Evidenceon the Finnish Output Gap," IMF Working Papers 04/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Adolfo L.Cobo, 2005. "Output Gap in Colombia: An Eclectic Approach," Borradores de Economia 327, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roman Horv??th, 2006.
"Real-Time Time-Varying Equilibrium Interest Rates: Evidence on the Czech Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp848, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Horvath, Roman, 2006. "Real-Time Time-Varying Equilibrium Interest Rates: Evidence on the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2007. "Projecting the Medium-Term: Outcomes and Errors for GDP Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hjelm, Göran & Jönsson, Kristian, 2010. "In Search of a Method for Measuring the Output Gap of the Swedish Economy," Working Papers 115, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Patrick Blagrave & Marika Santoro, 2016. "Estimating Potential Output in Chile; A Multivariate Filter for Mining and Non-Mining Sectors," IMF Working Papers 16/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Brain Micallef, "undated". "A multivariate filter to estimate potential output and NAIRU for the Maltese economy," CBM Working Papers WP/05/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Patrick Blagrave & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Laxton & Fan Zhang, 2015. "A Simple Multivariate Filter for Estimating Potential Output," IMF Working Papers 15/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Horváth, Roman, 2009.
"The time-varying policy neutral rate in real-time: A predictor for future inflation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Roman Horvath, 2007. "The Time-Varying Policy Neutral Rate in Real Time: A Predictor for Future Inflation?," Working Papers 2007/4, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ali Alichi, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating the Output Gap in the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Graff, 2004. "Estimates of the output gap in real time: how well have we been doing?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Republic of Poland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- L Christopher Plantier & Ozer Karagedikli, 2005. "Do so-called multivariate filters have better revision properties? An empirical analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 250, Society for Computational Economics.
- Beneš, Jaromír & Vávra, David, 2005. "Eigenvalue filtering in VAR models with application to the Czech business cycle," Working Paper Series 549, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Unemployment; Phillips Curve; nairu; equation; equations; covariance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .