Public Expenditure Management in Francophone Africa; A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrike Mandl & Adriaan Dierx & Fabienne Ilzkovitz, 2008. "The effectiveness and efficiency of public spending," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 301, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Afonso, Antonio & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2006.
"Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: A semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 476-491, May.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005. "Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: a semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs," Working Paper Series 494, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Cross-country Efficiency of Secondary Education Provision: a Semi-parametric Analysis with Nondiscretionary Inputs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Spinks & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2009. "Cross-country comparisons of technical efficiency of health production: a demonstration of pitfalls," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 417-427.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc E. Leruth & Elisabeth Paul, 2006. "A Principal-Agent Theory Approach to Public Expenditure Management Systems in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/204, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wboper:16727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Lienert, 2007. "British Influences on Commonwealth Budget Systems; The Case of the United Republic of Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 07/78, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Burundi Public Expenditure Review : Strengthening Fiscal Resilience to Promote Government Effectiveness
[République du Burundi - Burundi Revue des Dépenses Publiques - Renforcer l’efficacité des po," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21283, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChad; Cameroon; Burkina Faso; Budgeting; Benin; Africa; Niger; Mali; Madagascar; France; Guinea; Public expenditure management; Senegal; Togo; Technical Assistance; expenditure; budget law; expenditures; expenditure management; expenditure process; Congo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .