Exchange Rate, Money, and Wages; What is Driving Prices in Armenia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin L Hunt & Peter Isard, 2003. "Some Implications for Monetary Policy of Uncertain Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 03/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Billmeier, Andreas & Bonato, Leo, 2004.
"Exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy in Croatia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 426-444, September.
- Leo Bonato & Andreas Billmeier, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy in Croatia," IMF Working Papers 02/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Louis Kuijs, 2002. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms and Inflation in Slovakia," IMF Working Papers 02/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fixing for Your Life," NBER Working Papers 8006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Monica Hargraves, 1994. "A Monetary Impulse Measure for Medium-Term Policy Analysis," IMF Working Papers 94/146, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Holger Floerkemeier, 2006. "Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy in Armenia; Evidence from VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 06/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis Y Kumah, 2006. "The Role of Seasonality and Monetary Policy in Inflation Forecasting," IMF Working Papers 06/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Brieuc Monfort & Santiago Peña, 2008. "Inflation Determinants in Paraguay; Cost Push versus Demand Pull Factors," IMF Working Papers 08/270, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange markets; Armenia; Monetary policy; Wages; price dynamics; error correction model; inflation; foreign exchange; money market; central bank; Money and Interest Rates; Central Banking; and the Supply of Money and Credit; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2005-10-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .