Macroeconomic Implications of Natural Disasters in the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Pollner, 2001. "Managing Catastrophic Disaster Risks Using Alternative Risk financing and Pooled Insurance Structures," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13961.
- Auffret, Philippe, 2003. "High consumption volatility : the impact of natural disasters?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2962, The World Bank.
- Céline Charvériat, 2000. "Natural Disasters in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview of Risk," Research Department Publications 4233, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Keen & Paul K. Freeman & Muthukumara Mani, 2003. "Dealing with Increased Risk of Natural Disasters; Challenges and Options," IMF Working Papers 03/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin, 2004. "Caribbean Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 04/136, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Caribbean; Emergency assistance; Natural Disasters; Eastern Caribbean; disasters; hurricane; disaster; natural hazard; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General; Economic Development: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-22 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2005-10-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.