Macroeconomic Implications of Natural Disasters in the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Pollner, 2001. "Managing Catastrophic Disaster Risks Using Alternative Risk financing and Pooled Insurance Structures," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13961.
- Auffret, Philippe, 2003. "High consumption volatility : the impact of natural disasters?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2962, The World Bank.
- Céline Charvériat, 2000. "Natural Disasters in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview of Risk," Research Department Publications 4233, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Keen & Paul K. Freeman & Muthukumara Mani, 2003. "Dealing with Increased Risk of Natural Disasters; Challenges and Options," IMF Working Papers 03/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin, 2004. "Caribbean Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 04/136, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Caribbean; Emergency assistance; Natural Disasters; Eastern Caribbean; disasters; hurricane; disaster; natural hazard; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General; Economic Development: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-22 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2005-10-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .