The Role of Kamco in Resolving Nonperforming Loans in the Republic of Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie E Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & Tomás J. T. Baliño & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc G Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring; Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan N Ingves & Steven A. Seelig & Dong He, 2004. "Issues in the Establishment of Asset Management Companies," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 04/3, International Monetary Fund.
- He, Dong, 2003. "Budget Formulation and Implementation in Korea: A Macroeconomic Perspective," MPRA Paper 9756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel C Hardy, 2013. "Bank Resolution Costs, Depositor Preference, and Asset Encumbrance," IMF Working Papers 13/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Byung S. Min, 2007. "Changing Pattern Of Corporate Governance And Financing In The Korean Chaebols," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 211-230, September.
- Bholat, David & Lastra, Rosa & Markose, Sheri & Miglionico, Andrea & Sen, Kallol, 2016. "Non-performing loans: regulatory and accounting treatments of assets," Bank of England working papers 594, Bank of England.
- Liu, Wan-Chun & Hsu, Chen-Min, 2006. "The role of financial development in economic growth: The experiences of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-690, October.
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Management and Resolution methods of Non-performing loans: A Review of the Literature," MPRA Paper 77581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Diego Valderrama, 2005. "Fiscal sustainability and contingent liabilities from recent credit expansions in South Korea and Thailand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-41.
More about this item
KeywordsBank restructuring; Asset management companies; Korea; Republic of; financial sector; bonds; financial institutions; asset management; deposit insurance; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .