External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doris C Ross & Lisandro Abrego, 2001. "Debt Relief Under the HIPC Initiative; Context and Outlook for Debt Sustainability and Resource Flow," IMF Working Papers 01/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Kevin Ross & R. Brooks & Robert Powell & Ydahlia A. Metzgen Quemarez & Doris C Ross & Mariano Cortes & Saqib Rizavi & Benoit Ketchekmen & Francesca Fornasari, 1998. "External Debt Histories of Ten Low-Income Developing Countries; Lessons from Their Experience," IMF Working Papers 98/72, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junko Koeda, 2006. "A Debt Overhang Model for Low-Income Countries; Implications for Debt Relief," IMF Working Papers 06/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005.
"Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods,"
IMF Working Papers
05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Jie Yang & Dan Nyberg, 2009. "External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries; An Update," IMF Working Papers 09/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Alvarez-Plata, Patricia & Brück, Tilman, 2008. "External Debt in Post-Conflict Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 485-504, March.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Causality between external debt and capital flight in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5042, The World Bank.
- Dobdinga Fonchamnyo, 2009. "Debt Relief Incentives in Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC): An Empirical Assessment," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 322-335, August.
- Bhubanesh Pant Ph.D. & Biggyan Subedi, 2006. "The HIPC Initiative and Debt Relief: An Examination of Issues Relevant to Nepal," NRB Working Paper 02/2006, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "The fragile panacea of debt relief for developing countries," MPRA Paper 18098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:322-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cassimon, Denis & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Debt Sustainability for Low-Income Countries: A Review of Standard and Alternative Concepts," MPRA Paper 11077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; External debt sustainability; HIPC; debt sustainability; debt management; debt management capacity; export diversification; external debt; International Lending and Debt Problems; HIPCs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.