External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Kevin Ross & R. Brooks & Robert Powell & Ydahlia A. Metzgen Quemarez & Doris C Ross & Mariano Cortes & Saqib Rizavi & Benoit Ketchekmen & Francesca Fornasari, 1998. "External Debt Histories of Ten Low-Income Developing Countries; Lessons from Their Experience," IMF Working Papers 98/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Doris C Ross & Lisandro Abrego, 2001. "Debt Relief Under the HIPC Initiative; Context and Outlook for Debt Sustainability and Resource Flow," IMF Working Papers 01/144, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junko Koeda, 2006. "A Debt Overhang Model for Low-Income Countries; Implications for Debt Relief," IMF Working Papers 06/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005.
"Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods,"
IMF Working Papers
05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Jie Yang & Dan Nyberg, 2009. "External Debt Sustainability in HIPC Completion Point Countries; An Update," IMF Working Papers 09/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Alvarez-Plata, Patricia & Brück, Tilman, 2008. "External Debt in Post-Conflict Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 485-504, March.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Causality between external debt and capital flight in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5042, The World Bank.
- Dobdinga Fonchamnyo, 2009. "Debt Relief Incentives in Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC): An Empirical Assessment," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 322-335, August.
- Bhubanesh Pant Ph.D. & Biggyan Subedi, 2006. "The HIPC Initiative and Debt Relief: An Examination of Issues Relevant to Nepal," NRB Working Paper 02/2006, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance 0512007, EconWPA.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "The fragile panacea of debt relief for developing countries," MPRA Paper 18098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:322-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cassimon, Denis & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Debt Sustainability for Low-Income Countries: A Review of Standard and Alternative Concepts," MPRA Paper 11077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; External debt sustainability; HIPC; debt sustainability; debt management; debt management capacity; export diversification; external debt; International Lending and Debt Problems; HIPCs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .