The IMF and Russia in the 1990's
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," IMF Working Papers 00/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey M. Davis & A. Cheasty, 1996. "Fiscal Transition in Countries of the Former Soviet Union; An Interim Assessment," IMF Working Papers 96/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Diamond & Barry H Potter, 2000. "Setting Up Treasuries in the Baltics, Russia, and other Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Occasional Papers 198, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Citrin & Ashok Lahiri, 1995. "Policy Experiences and Issues in the Baltics, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Occasional Papers 133, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaidar, Yegor, 1997. "The IMF and Russia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 13-16, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Russian Federation; International Monetary Fund; Economic transition; macroeconomic policy; Russia; inflation; monetary policy; monetary fund; fiscal policies; Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance; and General Outlook: General; Socialist Systems and Transitional Economies: General; Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions: Financial Economics; Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions: Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-22 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2005-10-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:04/155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.