Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2007.
"International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 297-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," Working Papers 532, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2008.
"Is It Is Or Is It Ain'T My Obligation? Regional Debt In A Fiscal Federation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1469-1504, November.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005. "Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Obligation? Regional Debt in a Fiscal Federation," NBER Working Papers 11655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Kempf, Hubert & Peled, Dan, 2005. "Is it is or is it ain't my obligation? Regional debt in a fiscal federation," Working Papers 0507, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Fiscal federalism; revenue sharing; provinces; subnational; provincial governments; federalism; fiscal relations; decentralization; revenue-sharing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.