Factors Underlying the Definition of Broad Money; An Examination of Recent U.S. Monetary Statistics and Practices of Other Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2010.
"Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 57-94, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Shambaugh, Jay C & Taylor, Alan M., 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," CEPR Discussion Papers 6693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Suk-Joong & Sheen, Jeffrey, 2004. "Central Bank Interventions in the Yen-Dollar Spot Market," Working Papers 4, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Almekinders, Geert J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C. W., 1996.
"A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1365-1380, September.
- Almekinders, G.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "A friction model of daily Bundesbank and Federal Reserve intervention," Other publications TiSEM 9ca974cc-1549-4752-8dbe-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:syd:wpaper:99-19 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Mahmood ul Hasan & Hussain, Fida, 2005.
"Monetary aggregates in Pakistan: theoretical and empirical underpinnings,"
31430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan & Fida Hussain, 2005. "Monetary Aggregates in Pakistan: Theoretical and Empirical Underpinnings," SBP Working Paper Series 07, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:79-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Monetary aggregates; United Kingdom; United States; Definitions Money; aggregates; money market; inflation; monetary aggregate; Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics: General; Money and Interest Rates; Monetary Policy; Central Banking; and the Supply of Money and Credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .