Performance Budgeting; Managing the Reform Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack Diamond, 2002. "Budget System Reform in Transitional Economies; The Experience of Russia," IMF Working Papers 02/22, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tara Bedi & Aline Coudouel & Marcus Cox & Markus Goldstein & Nigel Thornton, 2006. "Beyond the Numbers : Understanding the Institutions for Monitoring Poverty Reduction Strategies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7125, April.
- Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Marc Raffinot, 2003. "Réforme budgétaire et gestion par les objectifs dans les pays à faible revenu : les exemples du Burkina-Faso et du Mali," Working Papers DT/2003/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alessandro Giosi & Silvia Testarmata & Sandro Brunelli & Bianca Staglianò, 2012. "Does the Quality of Public Finance Enhance Fiscal Discipline in the European Union? A Cross-Country Analysis," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 21.
- Anwar Shah, 2008. "Macro Federalism and Local Finance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6453, April.
- Sergii SLukhai, 2011. "Monitoring and evaluation as tools for enhancing public expenditure management in Ukraine," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 217-239.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgeting; Fiscal transparency; Performance budgeting; budget reform; emerging economies; budget management; budget office; budget systems; budget system; Macroeconomic - Aspects of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; and General Outlook; Analysis of Collective Decision-Making; Socialist Systems and Transitional Economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .