China'S Integration Into the World Economy; Implications for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Debe América Latina temerle a la China?," Research Department Publications 4410, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2005.
"Just How Undervalued is the Chinese Renminbi?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 465-489, April.
- Funke, Michael & Rahn, Jörg, 2004. "Just how undervalued is the Chinese renminbi," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2005. "Just how Undervalued is the Chinese Renminbi," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20504, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yunhua Liu & Beoy Kui Ng, 2007. "Impact of A Rising Chinese Economy and ASEAN’s Responses," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0703, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Patricio Jaramillo & Sergio Lehmann & David Moreno., 2009. "China, Precios de Commodities y Desempeño de América Latina: Algunos Hechos Estilizados," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(133), pages 67-105.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Should Latin America Fear China?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4367, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Françoise Nicolas, 2008. "The political economy of regional integration in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 345-367, December.
- Richard L. Bernal, 2015. "The Growing Economic Presence of China in the Caribbean," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9), pages 1409-1437, September.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Martínez, Daniel., 2004. "The world of work in the context of economic integration and trade liberalization : from the vantage point of the Americas," ILO Working Papers 993745473402676, International Labour Organization.
- Matthieu Bussière & Bernd Schnatz, 2009.
"Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 85-111, February.
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu, 2006. "Evaluating China’s integration in world trade with a gravity model based benchmark," Working Paper Series 693, European Central Bank.
- Jenkins, Rhys & Edwards, Chris, 2006. "The economic impacts of China and India on sub-Saharan Africa: Trends and prospects," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 207-225, April.
- Beoy Kui Ng, 2005. "Globalization and the Rise of China: Their Impact on Ethnic Chinese Business in Singapore," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0506, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Economic integration; China; Developing countries; WTO accession; export competition; FDI diversion; fdi; industrial countries; trading partners; terms of trade; world trade; Country and Industry Studies of Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .