China's Labor Market Performance and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li Shantong & Zhai Fan, 2002. "China's WTO Accession and Implications for its Regional Economies," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 92, pages 67-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Debe América Latina temerle a la China?," Research Department Publications 4410, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ryota Kojima & Shinya Nakamura & Shinsuke Ohyama, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics in China," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Should Latin America Fear China?," Research Department Publications 4409, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lipschitz, Leslie & Rochon, Céline & Verdier, Geneviève, 2011. "A real model of transitional growth and competitiveness in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 267-283, August.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan, 2008. "Putting people first? Chinese state-owned enterprises' adjustment to globalisation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 573-585, March.
- Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta & Zeng, Ning, 2011. "Chinese exchange rate and price effects on G3 import prices," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 427-440.
- Leslie Lipschitz & Genevieve Verdier & Celine Rochon, 2008. "A Real Model of Transitional Growth and Competitiveness in China," IMF Working Papers 08/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Lili Jia & Martin Petrick, 2014.
"How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 369-380, May.
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 369-380.
- Campos, Nauro F & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2012.
"The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro Campos & Jeffrey Nugent, 2012. "The Dynamics of the Regulation of Labor in Developing and Developed Countries since 1960," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1037, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Golley, Jane & Meng, Xin, 2011. "Has China run out of surplus labour?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 555-572.
- Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Desierto,Desiree A., 2011. "Contagious Migration: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Morris Goldstein, 2004. "Adjusting China's Exchange Rate Policies," Working Paper Series WP04-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; China; Unemployment; labor force; labor market; jobs; Demand and Supply of Labor: General; Unemployment: Models; Duration; Incidence; and Job Search;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:03/210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .